Features and benefits:
- Bold black tint with various shades to choose from
- Blocks more than 99% of UV rays to protect you, your passengers and your car interior
- Signal-friendly, including: GPS, satellite radios, cellular phones and tire pressure monitoring systems
- Excellent film clarity for unaltered visibility
- Superior glare reduction for safe and comfortable driving
- Warranted against excessive fading or color change
- Outstanding scratch resistant coating for maintenance free operation
SOLAR ENERGY TECHNICAL DEFINITIONS
Visible light transmittance
The percent of total visible light that is transmitted through the window film/glass system. The lower the number, the less visible light transmitted.
Visible light reflectance out
The percent of total visible light that is reflected by the window film/glass system. The lower the number, the less visible light reflected.
The percent of ultraviolet (UV) that is blocked by the window film/ glass system. The higher the number, the less UV transmitted.
Sun protection factor
The SPF rating is a measure of the protection from UVB ultraviolet radiation caused by exposure to the sun. It is calculated by comparing the amount of time needed to produce a sunburn on protected skin to the amount of time needed to cause a sunburn on unprotected skin. Solar Gard Galaxie window films block up to 99% of both UVA and UVB.
Total solar energy rejected
The percent of total solar energy (heat) rejected by the window film/glass system. The higher the number, the more total solar energy (heat) rejected.
It's all about performance!